Fashion Time   +  outfits

WHEN LIFE THROWS YOU A CURVEBALL
Mood [Sick]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 coat & heels, H&M gold jumper, Cotton-On black shirt, vintage purse, Walmart necklace

With only 5 days left until Christmas, this year is truly winding down. I just calculated yesterday, that I only have 2 weeks left in this winter break! I could hardly believe it! I still feel like there's so much more I want to accomplish and so many people to see before the end of this year. However, I've been in a hole for the past 2 days. I'm not sure if it's a lack of sleep (or sleeping too much) but my head is killing me! I usually don't get migraines or headaches too often, but when I do, they are chronic. I would wake up feeling okay but then by the middle of the day, I would be crawling back to bed because my head would be in so much pain. Thus, the moment I'm done writing this post, I'll be back in the comfort of my blankets!