Fashion Time   +  outfits

YEAR ENDER
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [None]
Urban Outfitters boyfriend sweater, American Apparel leggings, H&M Men hat, Only distressed scarf, Nine West booties, Cheap Monday backpack

This is probably going to be my last post for 2011. (I may do a recap of 2011 just before midnight...maybe) As I mentioned in the last post, I'll be ringing in the new year at my boyfriend's house. Thus, I didn't need to dress up this year. We had just finished grocery shopping and will be cooking a nice dinner before cuddling to watch some TV and movies on his new 55" TV. (Let's hope it'll be set up by then). Anyways, 2012 is Coming! And before 2011 ends, let me thank all the good people, like you, who made 2011 so beautiful for me. I pray that you will be blessed with gifts of joys, good health and surprises for the years ahead...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!