Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

fuzzy peach
photos by Colin

(Michael Angel dress, Topshop coat, Céline wedges)


On a random cavorting session around New York with Bryan, I think over a year ago now, he brought me with him to drop by Michael Angel's studio in Soho. Michael was massively energetic and did everything short of draping me in bolts of fabric as he insisted I try on this or that sample he had lying around and charmed his Australian accent all over me. This dress in one of his signature digital prints ended up being a perfect fit..I love that it zips up the front so cleanly that it's all but invisible when done up. I think I haven't worn it until now because it's so body-hugging that I'd only gotten as far as eyeing it apprehensively but within the confines of a prickly sun-soaked field it seems more innocent.