Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Leopard print pants
I’ll wear leopard-print in just about anything so I’m absolutely loving these 3 completely different styles of leopard print pants and how each celeb has styled them.

Kate Moss never fails to throw together a perfect combo. Pairing her leopard skinnies with biker boots and a classic black jacket, it has the perfect tough girl edge yet so stylishly polished - a look Kate is a absolute master at achieving.
Blogger Sabrina from afterDRK goes with her trademark casual style, mixing her leopard print pants with a cozy looking knitted jumper and polished off with a pair of killer heels. Her simple and perfectly balanced combinations have me completely obsessed right now!
Hilary Rhoda opts for a similar style heel as Sabrina and black upper half as Kate yet finishes her look off with a scarf to tone in with the pants. I’m undecided on whether I think the scarf might be too much?

Sabrina has my vote for the best overall look. She has that knack for creating super stylish outfits that always look so completely comfortable and wearable. LOVE!

The leopard print jeans that Sabrina and Rhoda are wearing are Current/Elliot.