Fashion Time   +  versace

MUCHFACT YEAR END SCREENING
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [None]
MuchFACT, A Foundation To Assist Canadian Talent, held their year-end screening party in Toronto! Established in 1984 to increase the number of quality music videos produced in Canada. It was also concurrent with the launch of MuchMusic which committed a percentage of its gross annual revenues to stimulate music video production. From the band The Arkells to Muchmusic VJs Lauren Toyota, Jesse Giddings and Phoebe Dykstra, celebrities & industry people alike came out for a night of great music videos and great company.

MuchFACT is funded entirely by Much and MuchMore, divisions of Bell Media.

When: Thursday, December 15th, 2011
6:30-9:30 PM
Where: Century Room
580 King Street West
Toronto, ON, M5V 1M1


I had attended this event on the same day as the Bench Digital Accessories Launch, thus, I was wearing the same clothes! It was also great to have bumped into fellow Toronto bloggers, Sharad Mohan, over at Freshly Educated Men during that night. This was my first time going to Century Room and I must say, I'm super impressed with this venue! It's like the old meets the new!
2011 award-winning MuchFACT funded artists:

2011 MuchMusic Video Awards:
Jdiggz featuring Neverending White Lights - This Time (Directed by RT!, The NE Inc.) - Indie Video Of The Year
Shawn Desman - Electric/Night Like This (Directed by RT!, The NE Inc.) - Video of the Year
Down With Webster - Who Is Me (Directed by Aaron A, The Field) - Pop Video of the Year
Abandon All Ships - Geeving (Directed by Davin Black, 235 Films) - Rock Video Of The Year
Classified - That Ain't Classy (Directed by Harv, 235 Films) - Hip-Hop Video Of The Year
You Say Party - Lonely's Lunch (Directed by Sean Wainsteim, The NE Inc.) - Director Of The Year
Danny Fernandes featuring Belly - Automatic (Directed by Mike Portoghese, The NE Inc.) - Post-Production
Blake McGrath - Relax (Directed by Kyle Davison, The Field) - Cinematography

2011 Juno Awards:
Arcade Fire – Album, Group, Songwriter and Alternative Album of the Year
Young Artists for Haiti - Single of the Year
Said the Whale - New Group of the Year
Matthew Good - Rock album of the Year
Karkwa - Francophone album of the Year
Shad - Rap Recording of the Year
Quanteisha - RnB/Solo Album of the year
I was fortunate enough to have met George Nozuka, Karl Wolf and Aliya Jasmine from MTV! However, I looked so bummy in most of the photos that I just could not post them on this blog! HAHA! I'm just happy that I got to shake their hands and give them my business cards! I feel like a little fan-girl! (^__^)

Here are some other photos from that night, it's crazy the amount of people that can be packed into the place:
Before I had realized who it was, I had noticed the H&M x Versace skirt! It was the stunning Aliya Jasmine! It looked so pretty on her that it made me wish I had lined up for it!

I'm going to end this post with some bathroom shots of Joyce and I. Of course, being the camera whores that we were, it was the first thing that crossed our minds when we saw the full length mirror in the bathroom! HAHA ~

Next post will be of all the goodies that I took home that night! (Sorry, I'm blogging from JL's computer today and all my photos are on my computer!) Will have those posted by tomorrow!

Special thanks to Karine Delage for the invitation!