Fashion Time   +  today's special

MY FAVOURITE LOOKS OF 2011
Mood [Mellow]
Currently Playing [None]
A fresh year, a fresh start! As another year begins and I reflect upon the last year, I feel blessed. 2011 had been a wonderful year filled with great joy and laughter. I have a beautiful family, a warm home and many friends who are wonderful. Not to mention that I have met some great people on the internet as well. I'm not sure what's going to happen in 2012 because there will be a lot of changes. Not only will I be graduated by April, but I'm not even sure if I'll still be in Toronto by the end of this year. Thus, you can definitely expect a lot of changes not only in my life but probably with this blog as well. A lot of people get impatient with the pace of change, but that's definitely not me. Change is inevitable but I want to prolong it for as long as I can.