Fashion Time   +  shopping

SHOPPING DATE WITH SHATTERED TENSHI
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [Rain (Bi) - 널 붙잡을 노래]

In celebration of my good friend Florence's birthday, we had a little lunch/shopping date at Pacific Mall. For those of you who do not live in Toronto or do not know what Pacific Mall is, it's basically one of the largest Chinese malls in the Greater Toronto Area. It's opened all year round, thus, close to impossible to find a parking spot during the holidays/weekends.

They have some cosmetics and clothing stores inside the mall. Most of the stuff are imported from Hong Kong and China but selling for 7x more than its original price but with the same not so good quality. As for cosmetics, they are definitely more expensive than online stores even though they have a large selection. I usually don't enjoy shopping there just because I can never find anything that I feel it's worth getting. However, today was a little different. Let me show you some of the goodies that I picked up today:
Remember those Banane Taipei and T.A.T.A Baby "Birkin" purses that I posted here? Well, since I couldn't get my hands on the Banane Taipei ones (long story, it pretty much got lost in the mail), I was more than happy to find this today! I had a pretty hard time debating between this colour or one that was completely hot-pink. I decided to stick with this in the end because not only is the print more apparent, but I do enjoy the classier colour combo. (On sale for $20 no tax)
I finally got my hands on some platform sneakers! I really regret not getting these when I was in Hong Kong and Nanjing last summer. Then when I came back to Toronto, I had went crazy trying to find them online, but they were still really pricey. I saw these ones today at Pacific Mall and I loved the colour and the detachable fur! They make a great shoe for both Winter and Summer. They are also a better quality than the ones that I had seen in China, so I didn't mind paying $40 for them.
Big earmuffs = LOVE! I couldn't resist getting more earmuffs just because I wanted a black one so that it would match with anything. Plus, they were buy one get one 50% off anyways. (Both earmuffs for around $13)
Lastly, I picked up this little toy for JL. For those who does not know, JL is a huge fan of toys! (You can check out his toy blog here!) I'm talking about Gundams, Kamen Riders, Ultaman and just pretty much anything that you can think of. Well, maybe not Figma's. So when I came across this little toy line, I knew he would like it right away. It's a cat that's dressed up as Batman, which is quite suitable for JL. Might as well let Batman sit in his glass cabinets with all of the other toys! Hehe ~ ($10.99 + tax)