Fashion Time   +  outfits

SIRENS
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
Sirens dress, Forever 21 heels & back necklace

Sirens is (or was) one of those stores that I had always associated with selling club-wear. Thus, I had not stepped into the store for many, many years. (If you don't live in Canada, Sirens is similar to Forever 21 but with more sex appeal). So you can probably imagine my surprise when I saw this dress hanging on the store front this morning. I quickly went inside and tried it on. I couldn't help but feel that it was fate. Now don't get me wrong, there are still some tacky and "clubby" clothes in there that I would never, ever wear. But at least it's now only limited to one corner rather than consuming the entire store. And you want to know what's the best part? This dress only set me back $27.