Fashion Time   +  outfits

UNIFORM
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [TOPGUN & 米倉千尋 - Naked Soul]
From Hong Kong top, Forever 21 coat & socks, Sirens harem pants, Converse sneakers, Guess watch and accessories

So after rediscovering Sirens last week, (refer to post here) I couldn't help but stop by there again this week to see if they have anything new. This time I discovered this amazing block, harem pants/legging on sale for a mere $5! I'm honestly loving that store now! Also, my Forever 21 order came yesterday and along with it came this coat. I had tried it on previously in the store and loved it, but I had refused to pay full price for it. So when it went on sale for only $25, I snatched it right away. It definitely reminds me of something straight from Anime, thus, I had to pair it with this shirt. I wish back then my high school uniform was this nice then I wouldn't have rebelled against wearing it so much.