Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

don't let another day go by my love, it'll be just like starting over
This is my first outfit post in quite a while, but I think I am turning over a new leaf ... yet again. It seems like every time I do an outfit post, it's accompanied by a promise to do more of them. Well, now seems as good a time as any to try the whole personal style section thing again. With the help of my trust friend / newly-annointed fashion photog Meg (she made a cameo on the site two posts ago), I am vowing to feature more personal style on the site. I look a bit grubby, so please ignore my face and hair. The ivory chiffon top is a beautiful piece by Lily. J that I picked up on Saturday when I visited Camden Market. I really love Lily J. - it's all tremendously girlish and lovely, in soft pinks and whites. The pieces remind me of The Virgin Suicides meets Picnic at Hanging Rock. The cream top underneath is actually a nightgown that I purchased from Urban Outfitters a few years ago - I love the delicate details around the neck and hem. The blue jeggings are by Hue and the brown boots are by Frye. The earrings are White House Black Market (I purchased them when I was in the eighth grade), the silver bracelet is Tiffanys, the rings are vintage and my class ring, and the silver star necklace is by Dogeared. Title: from "Just Like Starting Over" (John Lennon)