Fashion Time   +  shopping

HAUL FROM JASON WU X TARGET COLLECTION
Mood [Full]
Currently Playing [None]

As you guys may recall, I went to New York a few weeks ago for the Jason Wu x Target launch with a few fellow blogger friends from Toronto. (Rica, Joyce and Michele) We went to the Target that's close to the border and when we arrived at 10am, most of the Jason Wu products were already sold out! Super bummed about that! There were no more accessories and dresses left! I had really wanted his dresses because his designs are so fresh and clean, but couldn't get my hands on them. I only picked up these two pieces from the collection and it just so happen that they are both blue in colour.
Jason Wu x Target blouse with tie in navy dots and pleated skirt in navy floral skirt

Then I picked up these items from the rest of the trip. I got really lazy so I took these photos on my floor instead of inside my light box. Thus, they are a bit yellow in color because of the floor. Sorry ~
I bought some Revlon nail polishes because they are cheaper in the States. Then a Givenchy Mister Mat foundation primer from Sephora, E.L.F blush and mattifying powder, E.L.F eyelid primer, the neon bag (I've worn it here) and flats are from Target and the polo is from Ralph Lauren.
Some necklaces from Charlotte Russe! And then we found this amazing bling bling mirror!
It even comes with lights!! So that means I can look at myself even in the dark! Haha! *Conceited* LOL!

PS, don't forget to enter my Too Faced Naked Palette giveaway which ends on March 11. Follow the link on the side bar!