Fashion Time   +  outfits

JUST ONCE
Mood [Tired]
Currently Playing [None]
Banane Taipei bag, from Hong Kong denim shirt & maxi skirt, Zara t-shirt, Forever 21 necklace, Ardene boots

My Banane Taipei "Birkin" purse finally arrived in the mail! (I blogged about it here) I couldn't resist taking it out right away and coordinating it into my outfit. As you may recall, I had ordered the bag back in December and when I didn't receive it last month, I thought it was a goner. However, it arrived at my door steps a few days ago and left me speechless. I had a really hard time debating on which colour to order because there were just too many colour choices! I narrowed it down to a few of the brighter colours just because the Spring and Summer seasons are quickly approaching. And I later settled on orange solely because I don't recall owning an orange purse. I have already received so many compliments on the first day of taking it out just because the purse itself was so unique. I love it!

PS, don't forget to enter my Too Faced Naked Palette giveaway which ends on March 11. Follow the link on the side bar!