Fashion Time   +  travel

meet me in london, dear
'Ello dollies! Greetings from London! Sorry for my lack of posting this last month - after returning from Paris, where I celebrated the New Year, I participated in Media Blackout Month - where I stayed away from such necessary evils as blogging, emails, and Facebook - which then that carried over into Move To London Weekend and then Be Lazy And Never Post Week. Suffice to say I have greatly missed blogging and all of you who (hopefully) still will check out my blog. London is incredible - it's everything I've dreamed of and more! I can't even put into words all the great shopping I've done, the pubs/clubs I've been to, the restaurants I've dined at, and the history that I've experienced. I will continue my posts on all things retro fashion, films, and music, but I'm sure to pepper my posts with anecdotes about jolly ole England. Cheers dahhhlings!