Fashion Time   +  outfits

MONDAY
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
ASOS fur collar, H&M trend t-shirt dress (old), H&M divided black sweater, Zellers tight, Jeffrey Campbell platforms, vintage bag

Hope everyone in Ontario is having a great day off because of Family Day. I couldn't sleep past 10am today, which I would consider to be sleeping it already. I spend the day lounging around at home with my parents and catch up on some family TV time, which we haven't had in a really long time. Then my mom decided to take a "nap" that lasted until dinner time. Haha! My fur collar from ASOS finally arrived in the mail. I had been eyeing this for a really long time now just because it's such a unique colour. I also saw it on fellow fashion blogger, Suzi, and it was instant love. It's also currently on sale on ASOS for only $8.

PS, don't forget to enter my Too Faced Naked Palette giveaway which ends on March 11. Follow the link on the side bar!