Fashion Time   +  sponsors

NEON ATHLETICS
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
A few weeks ago, this little number arrived at my door steps. Thank you Go-Jane for sending this beautiful top to me that is so suiting for the current season. GoJane.com is an Internet retailer of fashion forward apparel for progressive young women. The top is sheer greatness! Or, to be more accurate, semi-sheer greatness. Semantics aside, this semi-sheer top features a high-low hem, two front pockets, button-up closure, and a dainty collar. I love pairing up opposite trends together in the same outfit. Such as pairing this top and a Jason Wu x Target skirt with a stadium sweater and some Converse. Sometimes opposites do attract.
Go-Jane neon top, H&M sweater, Jason Wu x Target skirt, Converse sneakers, American Apparel socks, from Pacific Mall purse, from Ebay fox tail, Charlotte Russe necklace


I have actually been a customer of Go-Jane for quite some time now. I remember purchasing my first pair of shoes from there back in 2009. Here are some of my favourite pieces that are being sold at Go-Jane:

Check out their store here!


PS, don't forget to enter my Too Faced Naked Palette giveaway which ends on March 11. Follow the link on the side bar!