Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The Lovin' Linkful
I haven't done one of these in centuries, but I was recently inspired to become a better blogger so I am trying my hand at consistency for once in my bloggy life. Hope you enjoy the links!

A fascinating look at the life of the reclusive Miss Brigitte Bardot. (Vanity Fair)

For those not lucky enough (like I) to stalk the events firsthand, keep up with the goings-on of London Fashion Week. (Glam)

I love this video of Kate Moss and Babyshambles performing one of my favorite tunes "La belle et la bête." (Youtube)

Teeny tiny ways to be a lot more fabulous. (The Frisky)

I am obsessed with this "Fucking Beautiful" ring by Kiki de Montparnasse. (Kiki de Montparnasse)

Who better to advise you on how to be a single girl than Helen Gurley Brown, author of Sex and the Single Girl, and Cosmo magazine? (Cosmopolitan)

I am a vegetarian so I obviously would never eat a panda ... but there's some moral fuzziness surrounding bread that looks like a panda. (FUNZ)

Things I need to learn: how to tie a scarf. (Wikifashion)

... also I need to learn how to walk in high heels. Literally fell on my face Saturday night. In the mud. Yeah. (Beauty Fool)

Think you're a gypsy at heart? Find out for sure with this quiz. (Care 2)