Fashion Time   +  travel

winning london
There are so many things about London that I am obsessed with: the culture, the architecture, the shopping, the food - it's all sensational! As I try to wrap my mind around all the wonderful things I've seen, I am offering you all some of my favorite pictures from my adventures so far. Tomorrow I am taking a boat trip to Greenwich after class, and then I am venturing off to Chelsea to see where Mick, Keith, Brian, Marianne and Anita all lived during the sixties in Cheyne Walk. It's sure to be a psychedelic experience. I am still in my tourist phase, so of course I had to hit up Big Ben. Besides, any building with gold accents on it has my name written all over it How can you not fall in love with a view like that? I swear - every photo that I've taken here looks like a postcard I am obsessed with every single building that I see here - there is so much history, so much style with each one Here in the front row wearing the Wayfarers (and awkwardly kneeling in a puddle, as it turned out) is yours truly, with the rest of my study group outside of the Tower of LondonI got hit on by the yeoman giving our tour at the Tower of London - he called me Anne Boleyn and proposed marriage to me. Being socially awkward, as I am, I try not to laugh uncomfortably in his faceHere I am with my flatmate and one of my best friends Meg. We're at a bar called 'Rockets' that we somehow ended up at after we decided to go out for a casual drink at a pub (hence our laid-back outfits) - let's just say that we sort of stuck out a bit in the crowd.Mainly I'm showing this because I love Meg and I am really obsessed with that fur vest right now. It's BB Dakota and it's fabulous