Fashion Time   +  wilfred

DISTRESSED
Mood [Shocked]
Currently Playing [容祖兒- 連續劇]
Wilfred distressed tank (old), H&M Divided Red military jacket, Urban Planet nordic leggings, H&M men scarf, Spring shoes, Forever 21 watch, b + ab purse, Cotton-On bracelets

Can you believe it's already MARCH? No, I definitely cannot! What happened in the past 2 months? Is it really already the third month of 2012? My life has been so consumed by projects after projects and assignments after assignments that I haven't even realized that spring is just around the corner. Okay, so maybe not around the corner, (since we got some snow in the past few days in Toronto) but around the block. At least the forecast is looking good for this coming week; there's going to be a high of 12 degrees on Thursday! I'm just itching to wear some shorts and sandals!

PS, don't forget to enter my Too Faced Naked Palette giveaway which ends on March 11. Follow the link on the side bar!