Fashion Time   +  sponsors

LEATHER AND DENIM
Mood [Relaxed]
Currently Playing [None]
Derng Pave Link Pave Chain Link Bracelet, Forever 21 vintage shorts, H&M faux leather jacket & shirt, Joe Fresh bag, Zellers leggings, Rue 21 shoes

Emily (Haha, we have the same name!), the owner of Derng at Etsy, send me this very beautiful chain link bracelet. By now you guys are probably all familiar with my statement jewelries and these chain accessories by Derng are no exception. I see these type of chain jewelries all the time, but I really enjoy how Derng is able to add some extra details to them, such as adding rhinestones and mixing different textured chains. It's an #ArmParty! I also like how some of the pieces features a mix between gold and silver chains. They are a great way to spice up any outfit! The shop ships all over the world from Houston, Texas. Be sure to check out Derng and tell me which pieces are your favourite!

Here are some of my other favourite pieces from the store:

Derng
http://etsy.com/shop/derng
Twitter:@derng
Instagram: @derng
FB: DerngBling
derng.blogspot.com