Fashion Time   +  topshop

MARY KATRANTZOU X TOPSHOP
Mood [Calm]
Currently Playing [我心切切渴慕你]
Since she burst onto the fashion scene in 2009, London’s Mary Katrantzou has thrilled even the most religiously sedate style-setters with her maximal, surreally-charged prints. With the release of an unprecedented 10-piece collection for Topshop, she seamlessly brings her demi-couture creations to a whole new crew of statement makers for a fraction of the cost.

The Mary Katrantzou for Topshop collection landing March 6
(TOMORROW) at The Bay [Yorkdale Mall, Toronto]. Prices range from $120 to $630.

Like I said on my Twitter, if I have some extra money at the moment, without a doubt I'll be camping outside of Topshop at this very moment. However, since I haven't really been "employed" for the past few months, I won't be going to this launch. So sad because these pieces are STUNNING! You should have seen my mouth drop when I first saw this dress and this dress on Sandra!

PS, don't forget to enter my Too Faced Naked Palette giveaway which ends on March 11. Follow the link on the side bar!

credit: flare.com