Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Shopping at Shareen's
As you probably know from reading my blog, a lot of my vintage finds come from Shareen Vintage. The place is a giant warehouse filled with beautiful clothes, and although the selection is huge, everything is well-edited. There is something for everyone- from 90s grunge florals to a 50s swing skirt. Since it's one of my favorite places to shop (and play dress up), I figured it was only right for me to share a few photos with you...A  stunning 50s prom dress in the perfect shade of pink.Wearing a dress by Shareen the Line.An elegant 30s silk floor-sweeping dress that I'm dying to own.A Shareen rework- she takes vintage fabrics to create her own designs. Love this little two-piece skirt set.
If you're ever in LA, make sure to stop by! This place is heaven on earth.