Fashion Time   +  outfits

sunday at the getty center
(Acne Blake blazer and Bacall shorts, Rag & Bone shirt, Zara shoes)

My mom visited me in LA this weekend..between shopping, picnicking, interior decorating, and playing tourist I had a perfect time with her. May be experiencing withdrawal symptoms. The Getty museum was one of her pit stop requests...I never would have worked up the motivation to go on my own (it's great fun to write off anything interesting your own city has to offer, I'm sure you know) but I completely enjoyed myself. The art collection varied from photography and decorative objects to Baroque and Impressionistic pieces and my personal favorite, illuminated gothic manuscripts. I've conveniently decided after the matter that I wore monk strap shoes in honor of the dudes who toiled over them. The view from 900 feet above the city stretched all the way to the Pacific..so beautiful but I guess it should be for the estimated billion dollars it took to build.Nice huh. An oil fortune can go a long way.