Fashion Time   +  toronto

WHAT I WORE TO TORONTO FASHION WEEK
Mood [Rushed]
Currently Playing [DBSK - Bolero]
Zara faux fur coat, H&M faux leather pants, Go-Jane neon top (also seen here), Ebay collar, Banane Taipei purse, Jeffrey Campbell wedges (also seen here), from Hong Kong necklace

I had originally wanted to wear a dress for fashion week since the weather in Toronto has been beyond amazing in the past few days. (Highs of 18) However, when I was digging through my closet, I couldn't find a suitable dress. That just basically mean that I have outworn most of my dresses. Thus, I put together this outfit instead. I'm especially enjoying this collar trend that's been a huge craze lately. (They were even on the runway during the shows) I decided to double it up with an extra collar and a super long necklace that I got from Hong Kong last summer, which I have never worn until now. And the fur coat? The best $20 I have ever spend in Zara!

PS, don't forget to enter my Circle Lens giveaway which ends on April 2. Follow the link on the side bar!