Fashion Time   +  outfits

WINNER OF THE TOO FACED NAKED PALETTE & A QUICK OUTFIT
Mood [Meh]
Currently Playing [None]
JL's sweater, Urban Behaviour fur vest, from Hong Kong polka dot harem capri, Pacific Mall sneakers, Wal-Mart purse, Claire's earrings

I can't believe that I was wearing this outfit just last week and I was complaining at how hot it was. Then this week, I'm back in my winter jacket! No thanks to #GlobalWarming! Also, sorry for the delay on choosing the winner for my Too Faced Naked Palette giveaway! As I have tweeted, I have been super busy in the past few weeks trying to finish up my undergraduate degree. (One more class and it's almost OVER!) Anyways, so without further interruptions...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

The winner is KELLY B!!!


Thank you so much for all of you who have entered this giveaway! Thank you for all your comments and those who keeps coming back to my blog again and again! If you didn't win this time, don't worry, I still have a circle lens giveaway that's still ongoing at the moment! (Click on the sidebar to enter!)

To the winner, I have contacted you about your shipping information. Please reply asap so I can ship the goodies to you right away!