Fashion Time   +  outfits

A LITTLE SHOULDER CLEAVAGE
Mood [Stuffed]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 cut-out romper, Ardene over-the-knee socks & oxfords, DKNY purse, Swatch watch

I'm all out of anything interesting to say today. Mainly because my brain has been fried from a lack of sleep and my stomach has been filled with chicken wings. (I went to Wild Wing for the first time today). Plus, tomorrow is Monday again, which means it's a start of another long, busy, tiring week. As much as I love the weekends, I always stack these two days with so many events that I end up with less sleep than I do on a regular weekday. Then I become more tired on the weekend. Does this happen to anyone else who works full time? I feel like my weekend just started and now it's already over. Monday, why must you come so soon?