Fashion Time   +  outfits

DREAMING OF SPRING
Mood [Content]
Currently Playing [Wicked OST - As Long As You're Mine]
H&M x Marni dress, H&M Divided Black color block blazer, Forever 21 heels

This blazer from H&M is color-blocking made easy! I couldn't resist getting it either when I saw it in the stores because it was only $25. It's a great addition to my work clothes. I have discovered that I can easily throw a blazer over any dress and it'll look more professional for my teaching needs. And of course, how can I not talk about this Marni dress from H&M? Isn't it stunning? Not only is it 100% silk, but the colors and the prints are so perfectly balanced. It's playful yet suitable for the office. I just can't wait until the weather gets warmer so I can wear the dress out alone. Check out the rest of my Marni at H&M haul here.