Fashion Time   +  outfits

KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All]
Abercrombie & Fitch silk top, H&M skirt, from Hong Kong platforms, Guess watch

Another very simple outfit that I pull together for a teaching day. I remember purchasing this skirt from H&M last summer when I was in Nanjing just for teaching purposes. It came in handle this morning when I was trying to figure out what would match with this A&F top. Anyways, I promised that I would choose the winner of my circle lenses giveaway featuring Shoppingholics. I'm happy to announce that the winner of the giveaway is.........Tiffany Yip!!! I will be contacting you shortly for instructions and your shipping info so I can pass it along to Shoppingholics! Thank you everyone for entering and I'll be hosting another makeup giveaway very soon! (It's going to be HUGE!)