Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Skin & Hair
I've gotten a few questions regarding the skin and hair products I use so I decided to do a skincare post to share some of my favorites!About a few months ago, I decided to start using natural products after I read about all the hazardous chemicals in most cleansers and creams. Nothing is going to be 100% pure and organic, but I still try to use as many natural ingredients on my skin as possible. I've been using Dr. Bussell's anti-bacterial soap for years and I'm kind of afraid to try something new, so I wash my face with that everyday and every night. My skin can get really dry so I'm always piling on all kinds of moisturizers and oils. I like Andalou Naturals Daily Defense SPF cream, it keeps my skin dewy all day long. I'm also obsessed with misting my face- Mario Badescu rosewater spray is one of my staples. Twinlab Na-PCA spray is also great because it has the natural moisturizing factor that's already in your skin. Right now I'm using this spray for my body instead of using lotion. Some of my favorite nighttime products include Aesop Primrose Hydrating Cream and Clarins Santal Face Treatment Oil. I alternate between the two and both of them do an outstanding job of making my skin soft and plump. As far as eye creams go, I'm always experimenting with new ones but my favorites right now are Eminence Herbal Eye Contour cream for the day and Avalon Organics Vitamin C cream for night. I never really understood the hype around eye creams until I started using them. I just feel like my under eye concealer always look better with an eye cream base... but that's how it is with any moisturizer or cream. My go-to hair product is Shu Uemera Extreme Urushi sap to really texturize the curls and waves in my hair. It's super sticky so I just use a little bit and run it through my hair while it's still a bit damp. Hope this post answered any questions! x