Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

dip dye
I am loving this trend of dip-dyeing hair. It recently got popular last summer, when Kate Bosworth dyed the ends of her hair blue, but now it's come back and is more popular than ever. I have been working on this post for weeks, mostly because I wanted an excuse to keep checking out photos of dip dyed hair. I am planning this summer to try out this look - but I can't decide what color to do! I have ordered a bright pink shade from Manic Panic, but I am tempted by all these choices! Maybe I'll pull a Lauren Conrad and do all of them at once.My favorite model Abbey Lee Kershaw experiments with yellow, purple and pink dyed endsI love Dree Hemingway's soft pink dip dyeI love Kate Bosworth's turquoise tipsLady Gaga's dyed hair is incredible - I am a fan of the grey with blue ends in particularNicki Minaj works a variety of colors on her strandsI love this picture of two girls flipping their dip dyed hairThe grey/black ends are such a statement - but it's a statement that I'm a fan ofI love these blue and purple strands - Ellie Goulding and Pixie and Peaches Geldof are apparently fans of this portion of the color wheel as wellThis mix of pink, purple, and blue is gorgeousThese green and teal hues remind me a bit of the heroine from the classic early-noughties TV show Caitlin's WayI am such a girly girl, so obviously I adore the pink lookI think the dip dye looks even more amazing when it's braidedA mix of dip dyes I found on Tumblr