Fashion Time   +  outfits

FORTUNE COOKIE
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 cropped top & tribal bird necklace (here), H&M pants & bowler hat (similar on sale for $2 here), Baleno sandals (similar here & here), American Eagle x Deux Lux bag (other Deux Lux bags here & here)

One of my favourite recent purchases is this Deux Lux x AE purse! I had fell in love with it a little while back but didn't want to pay the full price for it ($69.99). It was very similar to their Fortune Cookie bag, which I thought had such a unique design to it. Then last Friday, I bumped into it again when I walked into American Eagle in the clearance section and you would not believe the price. It was on sale for $13! Of course, purchased it without a second thought. The bag is very, very spacious but I do have a difficult time looking for the smaller items inside it. But for that price, who am I to complain?