Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Nina's Offspring apartment for sale!
Images: www.realestate.com.au

I've spent the last 2 seasons of Offspring lusting after Nina's clothing and apartment. I've also spent many hours trying to Google images of both in the hope of being able to save some 'on demand' outfit and interior inspiration to my computer.

Today I discovered that Nina's on screen apartment is actually for sale. Not that I'm in the market for a Melbourne apartment, or have the spare cash to purchase any kind of realestate right now, but, having struggled to find any decent photos of the apartment in the past, now that it's for sale you can browse through detailed photos of it on realestate.com.au - or if you live in Melbourne, you can actually go and take a peek! 
You can check it out on Realestate.com.au here.