Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

the sights
This project in New York for the Samsung Smart Camera has taken over my life with successive 12 hour days but it's also been the most incredible experience getting to tick all of those classic New York must-dos off my list. I've now walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, posed with the Charging Bull, shopped around Williamsburg, been to the Museum of Modern Art, seen Grand Central Station, dodged squirrels in Washington Square Park, attended my first Yankees game, paid respects at the new Céline store, had a feast of a picnic in Central Park, and been to the top of the Empire State Building. Actually that last one I apparently did when I was little but anything where childhood amnesia applies doesn't count. And if you're picturing running in and out of these places all cartoon squirrel-like to see so much so quickly, just picture that harder. It was crazy fun seeing all the places I never have time to explore during fashion week, thank you Samsung (and Carlos and Andrea and Min and Moon and Alessandro)! My job is so freaking weird. Now it's time to melt into the Ritz's sheets and drift out of consciousness.