Fashion Time   +  outfits

NEUTRAL
Mood [Mellow]
Currently Playing [None]
Pure by Alfred Sung blouse (similar here & here), H&M pants (similar here), George (Walmart) nude heels (similar here & Miu Miu version here & here), b + ab purse (Alexander Wang version here), Forever 21 watch (Michael Kors version here), Ardene belt, from China earrings

The search for the perfect pair of nude heels has finally come to an end. These babies from Walmart ($19...score!) are not only comfortable but they are classic: perfect for every occasion, even for teaching. I feel like I can wear them for the rest of my life, assuming they will last that long. Haha! On another note, it would be a lie for me to say that I didn't think of Aney (Allure of Simplicity) this morning when I put together this outfit. Fellow Toronto blogger with the ability to make fashion look so effortless. Sometimes the greatest fashion is the simplest fashion.