Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

on the fence in santa monica

(on me: Carven sweater, Acne skirt, Isabel Marant shoes, on Bryan: Opening Ceremony sweater, Alexander Wang shorts, Phillip Lim boots, Jason Wu bag) So much fun having my bff Bryan in LA this summer - he's here to film America's Next Top Model as a judge. This is obviously insane, but I mostly am just happy to be separated by one mile and finally have the time to fulfill all of our random desires. Every time we're together is an elongated appreciation for the fact that no one really understands us but each other. Life is pain etc. etc. not really though. The outfit is the product of a mid-sale trip to Opening Ceremony. I usually hate sales having categorized them as judgment clouders a long time ago but these two were just too me to ignore based on meaningless generalizations. The icy blue will be fun to play with and cropped sweaters that get my closet confused with that of a toddler are useful enough. Now off to enjoy the rest of my Saturday afternoon! Loving being home for a few weeks.