Fashion Time   +  outfits

SWEET GOODBYE
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 denim vest (similar here), H&M printed top (similar here) & purse, Garage skirt, Jack Purcell White Converse (buy here), gifted necklace from my grandmother from Prince Edward Island, Ardene belt (similar here)

So my aunt and my grandmother had officially finished their visit to Toronto. We took them to the airport late at night yesterday. The house is so quiet now that they are gone. Can you tell that I miss them already? My grandmother surprised me yesterday when she presented this necklace to me, which she had purchased from Prince Edward Island. The necklace is beyond perfect and I treasure it even more knowing that my grandmother have gone out of her way to get it for me. She knows me so well and knows how much I love statement necklaces. Aren't grandmothers wonderful?