Fashion Time   +  outfits

TWIN SKULL
Mood [Busy]
Currently Playing [Casting Crowns - Who Am I]
UP maxi dress (similar here), from Hong Kong denim jacket (similar here), Forever 21 gold sandals (similar here), from Ebay Alexander McQueen look-a-like twin skull bracelet (link here & real deal here) & House of Harlow look-a-like necklace (link here & real deal here), Forever 21 watch (similar here)

With my relatives here from Hong Kong, this past week had been beyond hectic! Aside from working a regular 10 to 5 office job, I have to run around the city with them during the evening. (Thus, for the lack of updates). And with this busy schedule, all my shopping have to be done online. Just yesterday, I received this twin skull bracelet that I had purchased from Ebay. (It was around $1 USD!! Of course it's no where as pretty or detailed as the real Alexander McQueen bracelet but it still has a pretty decent weight to it. After loving it so much, I purchased it again in silver and black. These would be amazing for stacking! #ARMCANDY