Fashion Time   +  random rambles

a change is gonna come
If they gave awards for unreliability, I would be the Meryl Streep of the blogging community. Seriously, I would always win. These past few months I've been so busy that I've let Dolly Rocker Girl sort of fall to the side, and it's really not okay with me anymore. I love writing about retro style icons, and, even more than that, I love talking about them with you all!

In an effort to make this resolution into a lasting change, Dolly Rocker Girl is going under a bit of an update. Slight tweaks are being made to make the site prettier, have better quality content and hopefully return to the wildly obsessive posting habits that I had when I first started the blog.

If you have any comments or criticisms about DRG or have any suggestions on what I could do to improve the site, please feel free to check out the 'CONTACT' page and hit me up. All you dollies out there mean so much to me and I really value your opinions.

Title: from "A Change is Gonna Come" (Sam Cooke)