Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Mandarin Oriental Hotel
On our last day in Barcelona, my family and I were invited to stay at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, here are some photos I shot around the property...After checking in, I headed straight to my room and found this pretty little cake! Then we headed to a quick breakfast downstairs...I loved the rooftop pool lounge, you can see most of the city from up there! I spent an hour or so in the sun before wrapping up in a robe and enjoying my complimentary massage. I'm not much of a massage person, but it was nice to relax and unwind after all the hectic traveling. I went to do some shopping before meeting my dad and brother for tapas at Mimosa Garden...Last shot of the day: wearing a vintage dress, Karla Deras x Roman Luxe triangle earrings, rings and coin purse from Athens, and Jimmy Choo sandals...Thank you to the kind people at the Mandarin Oriental for making my family and I feel so welcomed!