Fashion Time   +  toronto

MARKHAM PETITE FEET SHOE SALE (JULY 2012)
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [None]



I remember saying to myself that I wasn't going to go to another one of these Petite Feet Shoe Sales happening in the Toronto area. However, with the new promotion, $30 for shoes, I couldn't resist! When I arrived at the sale, it was pretty much the same as the other times: PACKED with girls! To my disappointment, all the Sam Edelman shoes were around $60 - $100 and not $30! So in a way, my friend and I felt a little tricked by the advertisement.

With that being said, they did have a HUGE collection of $30 shoes though that were of other brands (size 6 being the largest, good for me because I wear a size 6!). I noticed that they had Juicy Couture shoes this time, which is new, for only $30! Plus, I do like the new buy 4 get 1 free promotion. My friend and I bought 5 pairs together and were able to evenly split the cost. It worked out to around $27 (tax included) per shoe! What a STEAL! Please check out my other coverages of this event here & here & here.
A Marinelli leopard loafers! I finally got a pair of loafers! I've been searching for a nice pair with a decent price tag for such a long time! Super happy to have found these! Even though they were a little big, I couldn't resist! They were actually a size 7 but I figured I can put insoles inside to compensate for that. These are perfect for everyday!
Juicy Couture booties. The main reasons why I had purchased this pair are 1) starting to get ready for the Fall season and 2) I don't have a pair of purple shoes! :D These are so Autumn worthy!
Another pair of leopard heels! These are by BCBGeneration. As you can probably tell already, I'm a huge sucker for anything leopard! With the little 1 inch heel, I can wear these to work and on a regular basis!

I'm debating if I should go back tomorrow again to the sale. I think they may have put out some new shoes and would love to see them! If you want more information about the sale, feel free to go on their website here!

My NEW online store opening soon!