Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

on the westside

(Reformation top, ancient denim shorts, Proenza Schouler mini PS11)Super simple casual look to end the week with...I found these shorts in a pile of randoms a few days ago and have remained committed to them since. 4th of July beach gloom and all. My one holiday regret is not having gone to San Diego with my friend Ben who captured the moment the entire night's fireworks went off at the same time by way of the only computer glitch I will ever care about. Really not understanding how people were trying to pull off being disappointed when the rest of us will never even be able to have the option of paying good money to see anything as climactic as that particular eye of Sauron old man head sky nucleus. Consider me pleasantly jealous. Nice one, San Diego.