Fashion Time   +  outfits

THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M black dress (similar here & here) & gold necklace (similar here & here) & gold hair ring, Forever 21 shoes (Miu Miu version here)

What I wore to my friends' (J & P) wedding ceremony this morning. I was having a really hard time thinking about what to wear without going overboard. So I opted out for something very simple: this classic black dress from H&M. I think I've had this dress for more than 4 years now and it's still one of my favourite dresses that I own. I am in love with the sweetheart neckline and how this dress looks great with almost ANY jewelry. On another note, as you can probably tell by the photos, (if you missed it on my instagram or twitter), I have straight bangs again! The last time I had straight bangs was back in high school. It was an impulse more than anything when I decided to cut my bangs yesterday. I was getting bored of my hair and when my stylist suggested cutting my bangs, I said "why not?!" Hope you all are having a good weekend so far!