Fashion Time   +  Tutorial

EASY FLORAL 3D NAILS TUTORIAL (KKCENTERHK) REVIEW
Mood [Hungry]
Currently Playing [None]
It feels like I haven't done a nail tutorial in the longest time! Hopefully I'll have more tutorials coming up shortly! So here's another nail tutorial that's extremely simple to complete and very pretty! It lasts for a really long time and it's perfect for any occasion. The main material that I am going to use have been sponsored to me by kkcenterhk. Here are the materials that you'll need:
1. Pro FX Epoxy Bond Base Coat 2.5 oz (Available at Walmart) - I absolutely LOVE this stuff! Not only is it a really good base coat but it's extremely cheap for only $5! This salon size is also HUGE! I feel like I can use this for the rest of my life! Haha!
2. Nail color - I decided to use this OPI Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer, "Baby" Blue. It's the one that Justin Beiber created! It's a very beautiful blue and it matches the flower stickers perfectly!
3. X&D Flowers Pattern 10 Pieces Nail Glitter Fabric - Very easy to use and to apply onto my nails. It lasts for a really long time and it sticks perfectly onto my nails.
4. Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat - I love this! You can read my review of it here!
Step 1 - Once the base coat has been dried, you can go ahead and apply the color of your choice. This OPI polish is really good and with only 2 layers, you'll get the opaque color that you want. I love this blue, don't you? ;)

Step 2 - Apply the quick drop topcoat.
Step 3 - After the color coat has been dried. You can go ahead and stick on the X&D Flowers Pattern 10 Pieces Nail Glitter Fabric. I really like the details in the sticker. The added bow is such a great detail! Plus, at only $2.08 per piece, you can't really go wrong with that price!

Step 4 - Once you have applied the sticker, you can go ahead and apply the top coat. The top coat will seal the design and prevent it from chipping.

Step 5 - Repeat on the other hand and wait for everything to dry!
And this is the final result! So pretty isn't it? Such simple procedures and the designs look so complicated! I have received so many compliments on my nails and no one would believe that they are just nail stickers.

If you like the nail stickers, you can check out kkcenterhk store! They have SO many other nail glitter stickers!
Check out their store here!