Fashion Time   +  today's special

I AM HAVING MY FIRST EVER YARD SALE
Mood [Joyful]
Currently Playing [S.H.E - 愛上你]
So a few of my friends, fellow blogger Joyce, and I have decided to team up for this community yard sale happening at the Toronto Chinese Lutheran Church. The church will be hosting their annual yard sale THIS COMING SATURDAY and my friends and I have asked to join them. We'll be setting up our own tables. It's happening this coming Saturday! Everything will be sold at a low, low price because EVERYTHING MUST GO! Please come out to support and see what all the vendors have to offer! :D

Here's a sneak preview of what I'll be selling on that day...you do not want to miss this!

Burberry Handkerchief

I had originally purchased this as a gift for my mom, but she said that the pink and the blossoms were a bit too "young" and "girly" for her liking. It comes with the original packaging and 100% authentic. I bought it for over $65 USD + TAX and I'm willing to let it go for $35 CAD.

Lancome Hypnose Custom-Wear Volume Mascara

Completely BRAND NEW and have never been used! I'm letting it go for a mere $10! Retails for over $30!


Slightly Used Coach Wristlet (Large)

I'm selling this for only $20 and retails for over $55 USD!


Sedona Lace 88 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette

Completely brand new! Have never been used! Long lasting with high quality ingredients suited for professional makeup artists. Includes mirror and two sponge applicators. More info about the product here! I'm selling it for $10!

Other Eye-shadow & Concealer Palette


Lightly Worn Clothes

I getting rid of a LOT of clothes from every season! :D The pile just keeps getting bigger as I start to really dig deeper into my closet!

Brand New Jewelries

All nicely packaged and BRAND NEW! Selling them for EXTREMELY low prices as you can tell from the photos! Many of the jewelries are actually name brands! :D

Bags & Bags & More Bags!

Saying goodbye to some of my purses :) Brands include: Aldo, Fred Perry, Nike, H&M, CK, Steve Madden & Lacoste!

Books & Trinkets


HOW TO BUY (PLEASE READ)
It's very simple. Just like any other yard sale, you make your way there. First come first served.
- The sale is from 8am - 12pm
- Please bring your own bags, no plastic bags will be given.
- The sale is CASH ONLY.
- I reserve the right to reject sales to you. Everything we are selling is already at a really LOW price! Please do not bargain with us for additional discounts :)

Click here for the facebook event!