Fashion Time   +  outfits

NEW HAIR COLOR
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful]
Joe Fresh top, H&M denim skirt (similar here), Nine West booties (similar here), Target neon satchel (similar here), Amrita Singh earrings from Beyond the Rack (similar here)

After much debate, I decided to say "good-bye" to my blonde hair. I'm still slowly, very slowly, getting use to it. My decision for parting with the blonde is because a) I want something darker for the fall season, b) the blonde hair costs too much to maintain (I would LOVE to have a hair sponsor one day!) and finally c) less hair dye = more healthy hair. On another complete different topic, I recently started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer again after realizing that show was still airing at midnight everyday. The love between Buffy and Angel is definitely something worth getting jealous over. Gosh, I miss the 90's!