Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

[TAG] - 11 QUESTIONS
Mood [Sleep]
Currently Playing [None]

I got tagged by Vanessa of Vanessajhoy.com like 4 months ago to do this tag. Sorry it took so longggggg for me to post this up. Here are the rules for this tag:

1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

Well, being the rebel that I am, (*cough*), I'm not going to follow the rules. I'm simply going to answer the questions that Vanessa has posted for me and I'm going to tag all my readers! Here are my answers to Vanessa's questions:

If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be and why?
A bird...I want to fly around the world!

Would you rather be lost at sea or be stuck in a desert?
Lost at sea FOR SURE! Just because I'm such a water person. I dreamed to becoming a mermaid when I was a kid and water Pokemon were my favorites.

What is your best feature?
My nose. I'm really blessed to have a pretty high and pointy nose for an Asian :)

What is your favorite time of the day?
Lunch time? ;)

Would you rather go a day without eating, or a day without sleeping?
That's honestly a hard one...I think I'll take a day without sleeping just because I can't take the pain of having a tummy ache from not eating.

Did anyone do anything nice to you today? If so what did they do and why did it make your day?
A friend helped me out during my children's art class this evening. It was super sweet because I needed the extra help today since we were doing paper mache.

What are you afraid of?
Losing someone that I care for or that I love.

Where are you right now, and what are you supposed to be doing aside from answering this question?
I'm in my living room watching Jersey Shore...*shame*...and I really should be sleeping because it's 3 in the morning.

Do you like your job/school?
I'm still looking for a job, so when I find one...I'll let you know! ;)

What are your beliefs?
Jesus! :)

What are one of your pet peeves?
When people stand too close to me in line.