Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

the idea of waiting for something

(Forever 21 dress, Jennifer Zeuner bracelet) The Coveteur came over last week to shoot my life and watching Stephanie and Erin hang see-through things in my windows and arrange my shoes so they looked like they were talking to each other was handy in reminding me I really like all this stuff. This dress was one of the recovered. It's from a couple years ago and I was so sure that I needed to be able to own it forever/eat raspberries in it that I bought two. The other one is tucked away in a dark place with the price tag still attached and even though I'm sure it would take me an hour and a half to find, it's reassuring to know it's out there, waiting for it's time. How creepy and perfect is that, or anything with a lace turtleneck? Questions I don't necessarily need answered.