Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

after costume national at le palais de tokyo

(Costume National blazer and Mary Jane heels, Friend of Mine leather "Iman" dress, Céline Audrey sunglasses) After what should have been a brutal weather transition that I actually enjoyed, Paris is sunny and crisp in that weird in between way that pretty much allows you to wear whatever the hell you want and look sane. Between all the skin on the runways and my perpetual obsession with little white dresses, I was pretty excited to break out this dress by Australian label Friend of Mine that I bought in New York last week. The simple cut is most agreeable and the leather feels pretty creepily good, but that cavegirl hemline is what got me. I kept the lines sleek with some beautiful pieces from Costume National and a ribbon choker for good measure.