Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

asphyxiate

(Alexander Wang lacquered tweed jacket, T Alexander Wang leather skirt, Zara pumps)I should probably just confess that I've worn this outfit with varying heel heights multiple times this week. My thing now is buttoning this lacquered (read: puffy paint texture) straitjacket all the way up and walking around with the collar practically scuffing my bottom lip with every jerky head motion. Also, changing my mind about how much hair I want to tuck into it about every 4 minutes. I wish all my clothes provided me with so many activity choices. Total investment purchase, and I even mean that. I've been playing fashion week straggler in New York working on a project with Carolina Herrera but I'm headed home today to LA to repack and then it's off to Paris!