Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

J Brand
I've always been a fan of J Brand's jeans so it's no surprise that I'm really into my new J Brand cargos which were designed exclusively for Ron Herman in celebration of Fashion's Night Out. I snapped a few photos of the pants paired with some of my favorite things in my closet...Wearing a vintage gold sequined top, J Brand Brix cargos in Nightfall, Roberto Cavalli cuff, Karla Deras for Roman Luxe ring, and Givenchy sandals.Tucked my Elizabeth and James silk blouse into the cargos and paired it with strappy  B Brian Atwood sandals.A casual look: Zara blazer, t-shirt from American Rag, Louboutins, Super sunglasses, and vintage sterling silver jewelry. I'll be hosting J Brand's Fashion Night Out event at the Ron Herman store here in LA this Thursday and would love for you to stop by!