Fashion Time   +  sponsors

PURPLE LINE
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
From China "Chanel" graphic tee, from Hong Kong floral jumper worn as pants (similar here on SALE & here also on SALE under $10), Aldo loafers (similar here & here under $30!), boyfriend's studded bracelet (similar here), from Ebay skulls bracelet (get it here & here under $2!), Casio watch (round version here)

There's no denying it. It’s no secret that the burgundy/purple/magenta lip is one of the hottest beauty trends for fall. I couldn't help but sport some purple lips and dark red nails for the past week. As some of you may recall, I'm not a huge fan of bold lips. I'm more of a nudes/pinks type of girl. However, as the weather is turner cooler, I couldn't resist darkening up my look. The purple lipstick that I have on is from the L'Oreal Colour Caresse by Colour Riche color. The colour is called Violet Chiffon (get it here & here). So in love with this line of lipsticks but even more in love with this colour! It's very smooth yet it has tons of pigments. Totally worth a stop at your local drugstores just to pick up this lipstick!

PS: TVXQ/DBSK fans, get the title? ;)